Monday, August 29, 2011

A spring in our step.


Spring is in the air, can you feel it?

Check out these beautiful spring inspired items on etsy.




This lady has some huge talent, I would love one of these for Boys wall.

(blow me down, I'd like to have known about this shop when I was pregnant with Boy.)


Really couldn't help myself, as soon as I saw this I had to have it.


A new wreath for every season.. or heck, how about for every week! 

We are so, so .. So utterly glad that flu season is blowing away as the sweet spring air blows in. The warmer weather that streams in through our windows has definitely made us feel 100% better & we will soon be back on track. 

booqi x

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful blog!! Thanks for featuring my wallet and for buying it!!
    I hope you will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for the feature! Lovely blog!
    hugs from Brazil!!

    ReplyDelete

Search booqiblog