Friday, September 2, 2011

Lazy Days.




Since spring is here we have been spending some lazy days in the yard doing what we do best.. lazing around.

Last summer we made a tee pee that didn't last long at all.. I think the cutting and sewing of 7 HUGE triangles got to me a bit and I may have not measured the last 3 up and well.. they just didn't meet up did they?

I have been thinking that it would be much funner to laze around in a cute home made tee pee rather than
a (hard to fold away) sandy beach tent.

But I didn't want it to be too difficult or time consuming.

So we thought and thought

Then off to the hardware store we went to get our supplies.



and onto etsy we popped to find some funky material.



I think I may just make you all a tutorial because I can see that this tent is all ready looking fabulous - and its so easy that if you wanted to you wouldn't have to sew anything.

(of course.. I will be sewing with my trusty sewing teacher Maree.)

With her I know it will look fabulous (and probably have pockets and hems and such too)

So get your dowel out, we're making a teepee.

booqi x

1 comment:

  1. Haha Love it! Can't wait to see what it looks like!

    ReplyDelete

Search booqiblog