Friday, September 16, 2011

Pyjama day



Ok, so I realise that the tee pee is taking us a little longer than first expected, perhaps because I have now decided to put a box pleat trim on the bottom of it.. but I will say this - it is looking mighty marvelous and if you don't wan't to spend so much time on making a teepee you're welcome NOT to sew 30 squares together to get a large rectangular piece of material. (all will be revealed) 


{washing garland available from Meggy Green}


Today is washing day. The one day of the week where it is absolutely, positively recommended that we wear our pyjama's ALL day. (I'm not saying we don't do it on other days... its just O.K on washing day because there are no clothes left.)

If a friend came over another day and we still had our p.j's on at 2pm I'd quickly throw on some trousers to answer the front door, but on washing day I can proudly swing it open and exclaim "It's washing day".

This gets me to thinking do you ever have pyjama days?


{pj's we purchased from Frankys}

booqi x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search booqiblog